I wanted to try this coffee cake while the blueberries were in abundance, it hit the spot.
Blueberry Butter Cake
2 3/4 c flour
1 c sugar
1 T baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 c buttermilk
1 c melted butter
1 T vanilla
3 c fresh blueberries
1/2 c sugar
1/4 c flour
1/4 c cold butter cut into bits
1/2 T cinnamon
1. Preheat oven to 350°, butter and flour 9 x 13 pan.
2. Sift the dry ingredients together.
3. In a large bowl mix all wet ingredients except blueberries.
4. Mix dry and wet ingredients together until just blended.
5. Spread batter into prepared pan, top with blueberries.
6. In a small bowl blend topping ingredients, sprinkle over blueberries.
7. Bake for 50 min.
I added walnuts to mine. Enjoy with a good cup of coffee or tea!
|I needed more blueberries, didn't have quite 3 cups.|
|bake at 350°|
|Our Daphne <3!|