Thursday, May 19, 2011

Raspberry, Almond, Brie Baked Chicken


I came up with this recipe just using combinations I like together and putting it with Chicken.  I have another recipe For "Strawberry Parmesan Chicken" that I found in Better Homes and Garden magazine (a favorite magazine)  click here:  BHG recipe for their recipe.  Which is delicious, I will add that to this blog eventually.  I shouldn't really call this a recipe you really just put the ingredients in a dish and bake---so so simple.  Chicken comes out really moist flavors bake and meld together.  This makes a nice presentation, it would be great for company and so easy.  I served it with prosciutto wrapped asparagus baked at the same time as the chicken.  Tomato Bruschetta recipe follows.


Raspberry, Almond, Brie Baked Chicken

boneless, skinless chicken breasts
brie
sliced almonds
raspberries
raspberry jam
Basalmic Vinegar

Slice the chicken horizontally to form a pocket, lay slice of brie cheese inside and fold over.  In bottom of baking dish drizzle some olive oil, then place some dollops of jam, lay chicken with brie on top sprinkle with raspberries and almonds then drizzle with the Basalmic.



ready for the oven
Bake 350 degrees for 30 min.


baked











Bruschetta







Tomato chopped into small chunks
olive oil
Basil
Italian Seasoning
Bake 350 for about 20min

I roasted a head of garlic while chicken cooked, grilled some whole grain bread, spread garlic onto bread, scooped tomato on top --- Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment